In the SKY project, we are developing a skills assessment module that will contribute to the development of industrial human resources in Africa. We are developing the module with the help of Dr. Noguchi, who specializes in test theory and measurement of proficiency. In this interview, we asked Dr. Noguchi about ” Proficiency Assessment” based on his past experiences, research and interests.
- Dr. Noguchi’s research interests
- Japanese Language Proficiency Assessment
- About CEFR
- Toward the measurement as a “Reference Frame”
- Challenges in assessing Japanese language proficiency
- Relationship with the SKY Project
Please click here to view the video.
(Although the language of the video is Japanese, you can watch it with English subtitles by using Youtube’s subtitle settings.)